How to Install Demo Package
Product Tour and Demo Available on Web
A demo version of CorrTrack is available with a GUI interface for Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/XP. This interface uses bit mapped graphics, mouse, radio button, scroll bars, etc. CorrTrack is also available in a Character interface for DOS and Unix.
To take a quick tour of CorrTrack without downloading a demo, click http://www.sysmaker.com/CorrTrack/demo.htm.
This tour will lead you through some of the major screens in CorrTrack to give you a feel for the types of information that CorrTrack retains about Correspondence and Assignments. This tour includes only the less sophisticated features of CorrTrack.To Download a Demo to run on your own PC:
1. Download (right-click + Save Target As) the first two of the following CorrTrack version 5.3 demo files. Don't try to directly open the PDF documentation; save it now and open it later. You may optionally download additional documentation (last three items) related to the full CorrTrack product version.
PROBLEM WITH DOWNLOAD? Some browsers require you to Right-Click and 'Save Target As'. Left-click on large PDF files, such as these, may cause error messages.
2. Run the self-extracting demo in CorrTrack53.exe
3. You may enter any Name and Company, but for Serial, please enter: DEMO and for Setup Type, please select: Pro for Single Users and Demos
4. The SETUP program will place a CorrTrack icon on your desktop. Click on this icon to start CorrTrack.
5. Follow the instructions for a Self-Guided Tour in the ct53demo.pdf document you have downloaded.
To uninstall CorrTrack from you START menu, select:
Control Panel; Add/Remove Programs
and select CorrTrack for removal.
If you have any questions about the demo, or would like a member of our staff to talk you through the demo, please feel free to call or e-mail us (details below).